NA Age Verification can now do in-checkout age verification for Shopify Plus businesses!
It uses the new “Checkout UI Extension” feature to do this. Here is how you can set up in-checkout age verification for your store:
- Ensure that you have NA Age Verification installed. You can install it from the Shopify app store.
- Checkout age verification is a paid feature available with the Pro plan. You can upgrade to the Pro plan from the “Plans” page in the app:
- Go to the “Checkout rules” page in the app, and click on “Add in-checkout age verification”
- From the Shopify checkout customizer, select the app
- Preview the age verification step, and optionally update the copy shown to customers. Save your changes.
- By default age verification will appear every time a customer checks out. If you just want age verification for certain products, you can update your checkout rules settings in the app. You may need to add a tag to every product that needs age verification.
- You can change the minimum age from the app “General settings” page:
If you need any help, or have any questions please contact email@example.com!