In some rare cases, the NA Bulk Price Editor app can fail to find the products that match certain filter rules. Some known challenges can be:
- Smart collections with many many rules
- Smart collections that match products by a metafield property
- When you filter by tags, vendors, or product types and the store has a very high number of products
Some possible workarounds can be:
- Splitting the work into multiple price change jobs (but be careful that no items are discounted twice by accident)
- Using a manual collection or selecting products manually
- Using a CSV upload containing all the items to be changed
Northern Apps team is working on fixing these issues, though unfortunately the root cause of the problem is Shopify technical limitations.
If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the name of your Shopify store.